FundingBuzz – Public Funding and Grants2024-03-25T09:20:46+00:00


Compare important national and European funding programs

Our FundingBuzz grant finder cockpit has the axes amount of the grant that can be applied for and TRL. The TRL means Technology Readiness Level. The TRL scale spans from basic research (TRL 1) to the marketed product (TRL 9). This way you can immediately assess which program might be best suited to your innovation. Simply click on the program for more information (in German).

The size of the circles gives you an idea of the budget of the respective program. Blue ring: EU program, green ring: German federal government, red ring: German state. The respective funding programs are described in detail in the funding program overview.

Funding Program Overview

Here is an overview of the 15 major German and EU funding programs. Click on the program and you will receive further information, an overview of the conditions and a link to the respective program website.

You can sort the programs by categories like SME only, Prototype, Scale-up, Commercialization, German programs, and EU programs. Simply click on the appropriate category. The funding program overview shows the most relevant funding programs for companies. You can find all German funding programs in the funding database (Förderdatenbank)  of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection (BMWK).


You can prepare and submit grant applications yourself. Or you can use one of our success packages.

Three FundingBuzz Success Packages

We have developed three bulletproof service packages: DOING – WINNING – PLANNING. With our complete DOING package, we relieve you of most of the work involved in submitting an application. Funding is scarce and competition is fierce. Success rates are often only 5 – 10 %. With the DOING and WINNING packages, you increase your chances of success to 60 – 90 %. If you want to strategically set up the grant co-financing of your R&D, then you are welcome to use the PLANNING package. Here are the packages in detail:


You want to successfully apply for grants and funding and need a partner who knows the ropes and can handle the often labour-intensive application process with an end-to-end package. And who will ensure that the grant applications are successful.

  • High success rate: Funding programs are often very competitive with success rates of 4-10%. With FundingBuzz DOING, the success rate of your application increases to 60-90%, depending on the program.

  • High-quality application documents: Qualitative and attractive application documents that respond precisely and in detail to the requirements of the respective funding program – an important success factor.

  • Additional requests of the program sponsor or 2-step application process: In some programs, additional documents can be submitted after a first review at the request of the project sponsor. We provide you with targeted support for additional requests or during the 2-step process.

  • Reporting during the project phase: We support you with training on reporting and with a consulting contingent during the project phase.


Your company is well-positioned and has interesting R&D projects. From now on you will win almost every funding project. You prepare the application documents yourself. We work with you to ensure that you get some secret sauce and actually win the grant with your final documents.

  • High success rate: Funding programs are often very competitive with success rates of 4-10%. With FundingBuzz WINNING, the success rate of your application increases to 60-90%, depending on the program.


You want to integrate grants, public R&D funding, and investments into your business processes in a planned, measurable and successful manner. You want a strategy with a concrete roadmap and defined activities.

  • Grant funding strategy for R&D co-financing through research grants and non-repayable public funding.

  • Find the right funding program: We identify suitable funding programs with a high chance of success for your innovations.

Go to Top